Norman is a Scarlet Macaw that arrived at the Landing Zone in November, 2013. He came separately caged from another 5 Macaws that all arrived at the same time. Upon an after arrival inspection, it was determined that Norman was not looking well. Later we found that Norman was missing one foot and had only half of his toes on the other. This was a result from being caged with other Scarlet Macaws by an old owner. So far he has gained more strength but still suffers the challenges of having only one leg. After a veterenarian visit we have found that Norman will be okay but will require lots of attention and help. We want to do all we can to help our new feathered friend.
What it means to sponsor a parrot:
• Parrot sponsorships are available in a range of values, from $10 - 100, and are set up as a monthly donation.
• A parrot's sponsor may choose (or choose not) to have their name/logo and link to website on their parrot's page. (If you wish to have your photo or your company's logo displayed, please email us your logo and name to display after signing up on PayPal.
• Sponsorship donations are reserved specifically for the sponsored parrot and will cover any expenses that the parrot may incur.
• Sponsorships ensure the parrot lives a comfortable, enriching life- from food to veterinary fees and future aviary construction.
• Sponsorships are managed through PayPal, a globally used, secure and safe transaction site.
• Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
To make a 'one-time' donation for a specific parrot click here.
< Back to the Landing Zone Flock